Today things are finally rolling in the right direction. We have put together a plan for the military, a plan for me while he's gone, and our financial plans to help us get through everything unhurt by the economical times... I am finally going to go get the certifications I need to teach yoga and become a personal trainer! I am so excited to get this done. I am planning on getting my certificates and start working then work on a bachelors of exercise sport science in kinesiology and using it with my personal training skills. The one Thing I want to focus on is helping women stay healthy the right way before, during, and after their pregnancies. I feel like this could be a very valued aspect for many women who go to the gym and are lost as to where to star! I can't wait to get going on this....
Brandt is so excited to be finally going into helicopter flight school it is unreal! I know he has always wanted to become a pilot so the face that he got in and it is REALLY happening is a blessing for him and our family! He is the person who fits this job to a T! He loves to strive for being the best and I know that having that attitude will let him get where ever he wants in his career and life. While he is gone at boot camp I will remain in Bountiful but I will be going to school full time at Salt Lake Community College to get the yoga teacher training hours I need to get into a gym. Then once he is finished with warrant officer training he will come home and we will get our things packed into a trailer and head out of town for a while ;) approximately eight years. of which we could even end up out of the country!
The other day we were thinking about where we would want to be stationed if we had our choice int he matter. We both thought how cool would it be to be stationed somewhere where the average person only dreams of going. You are given the chance to put together what is called a dream station list and we are thinking of foreign places! The way we look at it is Utah will always be home and be where we end up coming back to when we get out whether it be 8 years from now or after putting in a full career. Utah IS and always will be home. So while we are active in the Army why not get out of it some good. :) I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to you all for the love and support again.. It is going to help us get through the first few phases of our new journey! So thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment