Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pure EXCITEMENT!!!!

      Okay so as of right not I only have 16 days, 19 hrs, 39 minutes, 40 seconds... Until  10:00am on July 18th (family day) When I get to see Brandt again!!!! Words cannot even express how excited I am to see him! I keep thinking to myself that this last two months of having him being gone may have been hard but, nothing will more worth it then when we are reunited even if it is only for two days!! I will take what I can get.. The idea of seeing him again is so overwhelming I keep thinking to myself, "Make sure you are wearing water-proof Mascara cause your gonna need it" And of course I keep FORGETTING to pick it up!
      I have however, got my outfits for graduation! I am excited for that... I just got my phone call in the middle of writing this post! :) I love hearing his voice! Today he said that he was tired and having a hard time with some kids in his battery. I hope that he gets through it okay! I know it can't be when others are holding the whole group back. oh well. I hope taht someday I can understand what he is going though at this time and that he can understand how it is for me too. That would really help us to both grow if we knew how it was for the other. I know he cares even when it takes him a few weeks to get me a letter. I love him and love to hear from him!
      Here back home things are crazy!!! School is taking over my life.. And not in a good way! I don't mean it is consuming my life due to being busy with it. I mean I am not doing well in school and it is freaking me out for real!!! I love being in school but it is really kicking my butt.. I have a really hard time with math and English is killing me with all the sections we're going over and then all the papers I am having to write. I can't wait to  have the semester be over! (5 weeks)  Then it is time to PACK!!! I can't believe it is coming so soon!!! It scares me to think about moving more just the packing all my stuff on my own! :) I know i have done that before cause our pact is I pack the house he loads and unloads then I unpack. To keep him from having to pack things. so it wont be too bad but just the fact that he is not here to help when I know I will need it.
       Best thing is I will have my husband in SEPTEMBER!!! I can't wait to be with my husband! Have it just be our little family! YAY!!!!! I was so happy he told me he is getting 5 days of leave between boot camp and  officer school, however, we decided to move it to September so we have more time here in Utah to say goodbye. This will make it a lot easier to have the time with our family! Seeing as there are A LOT of you here and instead of just saying good bye to one side cause one of us is leaving we will now have to say goodbye to both sides of our family! So here is to Barbecue's in September hope you all will be there. I wont have dates for a few months but I will let you know as soon as I can! Thank you for all your support!
Here is a view of what our home could be when we get to ALABAMA!! We are so excited!
http://www.circlepix.com/tour/Nitro/loadingPage.htm?tourId=930652

Shauntel

No comments:

Post a Comment