I am not sure what to be more nervous about, seeing my husband or the move.. I have literally been freaking out for days now. In exactly seven days we will be heading to bed in Utah for the last time! That is a lot to swallow! I can't imagine what life will be like in Alabama but, to have my husband home and be a couple making decisions together again will make up for being apart from our families.
The way I can look at it is WE ARE OUR OWN FAMILY NOW! And even though we both belong to our previous families the one that matters the most and that we need to take care of again is the one we created on November 13th, 2008! Our family. I am so excited to be able to be together just the two of us to be able to truly ONLY rely on each other. This adventure is going to probably be the hardest but the best thing that either of us have ever done.
As I talk to family and friends I keep realizing that I only have so much time before Brandt will be home and our lives will be competently crazy for four days and then things will GET REAL. We will be on the road and on our way to our new home in Alabama in exactly 8 days! WOW!!! Seriously I feel like it was just yesterday I dropped him off at the M.E.P.S center.. Time has seriously flown by. Thank goodness for that. but at the same time I am bummed. I keep thinking about all the friends and family that we are close to and that we wont get to see when we want anymore. I hope that you all understand how much you have all meant to us! We would not be where we are today without the support of all of you.
I know that it will be amazing and scary all at the same time but with all our friends and family who have already planned their first trip out to Alabama to come see us I CAN'T WAIT for you to come see our new lives :) I hope that we will be able to get out and site see all that the south has to offer. Traveling in flight school will be difficult because we can only go so far, for we only have weekends off to do things. I can't wait to get to our first duty station in two years and be able to PLAN trips home to see everyone!
Only three more days until Brandt is here and the CRAZINESS begins. I am ready to embrace all that the next week has to offer me! BRING IT ON!!! Thank you again to all of those who have supported us and who have shown me support with Brandt being gone! I have enjoyed playing with you all and going to movies, water parks, swimming pools and going hiking with all of you! This summer will be one for the books for sure! Thank you again! I love you all!!!!
Shauntel
No comments:
Post a Comment