Today as Brandt put it was the first day of the next eight years of our lives. My wonderful husband has made the decision to serve his country in the Unites States Army. Today, January 24, 2012 Brandt was sworn in and is officially enlisted. I am so proud to know that my husband has made this decision. Coming from a military family with many members in many different branches I can't be more proud. As I stood there watching him raise his right arm to be sworn in all I could think of at the time was "Here we go" our lives are about to take a turn for the better.
Brandt and I want to make sure we say THANK YOU to all of you that have supported us and our decision that we have made. It would not have been easy without the support and love you have given us. I have promised family members that this would be the way I could keep everyone posted on what's going on in our lives. Well today is the start.
Today we found out that May 08th, 2012 Brandt will leave to go to Fort Sill in Oklahoma for his basic training. This will last 8-10 weeks from there he will go to Fort Rucker Alabama where he will be for his Warrant Officer Training. After during this He will (hopefully) get about a week of leave to come home and help me pack up to move to Fort Rucker Alabama where we will live for approximately 14-22 months. This is where he will be for his halo training. For those of you who are not familiar with military lingo that is where he will go to helicopter pilot training.
We are so excited for our new journey and are so happy that our lives are taking us somewhere where we can focus on whats ahead. and that is our eternal lives together just the two of us! Thank you for all your love and support!
Love, The Daniels
Congrats! So happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you both! Love you!
ReplyDelete