Well.... Thank you to all of those who came out to support about Brandt! I was so thrilled to see everyone who came out to show him how much they support him! Now that he is gone it has been a little crazy! Life unfortunately Doesn't wait for anyone! I feel like I had so much to do! I have been fixing cars, paying off bills, getting ready for school. Man, I wish life just gives you a little bit of a break cause right now that would be nice!
Since he has left I have gotten a grand total of 8 phone calls which have now decreased to once every three weeks. He is doing great! He is now officially in Basic Training. I will attach some photos so you can see what he is up to. There is a captain who is going on to a Facebook page every night posting about the day they had with the soldiers and pictures sometimes as well. If you would like to "like" the page here is the URL
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Echo-Battery-1-79-FA-Basic-Combat-Training/177742102252327
Check it out! It is pretty cool! I have absolutely loved being able to see him or hear about him since I wont be hearing from him for a while!
Here are some pictures of him in Basic
If you couldn't tell he is number 34.
I just wanted to make sure I said THANK YOU to all of you who have been there for me! I am so happy that I have such good friends and family! I know I am having a really hard time and am a stickler about hanging out and can be a huge flake. I am sorry I am really trying to get used to not having Brandt home. I am getting there. I like to be home and in my comfort zone but I know that I need to get out as well. So I just want to say thank you for being patient. I am sorry if I say I want to hang out and then don't I really do like hanging out I just have a hard time leaving the house.
School Started this week. Well, some of my classes. I woke up early thinking my first class was Thursday at 6 am. A boot camp fitness class. But, however it does not even start until the second half of the semester.. so I went back home to change into regular clothes and then headed back for math, which I had found out that Thursday was NOT the first day of classes. There were two before that and I was six sections behind. oh and there was a quiz first thing! What a to start math after not taking a math class in 3 years! I was so overwhelmed I seriously cried my way through the quiz and didn't even answer a single question. I was so relieved when it was over! I literally wrote "Sorry I missed the first two classes I am lost" on the bottom of the quiz. Then I had English at the redwood campus that started at 1130. It was only 930 by the end of math. So I went from south city campus to redwood where I found a table and worked on my math homework.
I went to my English classroom and found out ANOTHER one of my classes didn't start until June 04th! I was so frustrated for the day I just wanted to go home and cry myself into a year long sleep! I did go home and take a nap. Then ate something I knew I shouldn't have eaten. So naturally Friday when I woke up for American Civilization I felt like I was going to DIE! I was so tired and sick to my stomach. I went to class anyways, good thing I did. If I wouldn't have I would have been dropped from the class!
On a lighter note I met with my Bishop on Wed I am getting a teaching calling. I was also recommended to be called as a temple worker. Needless to say I am just waiting for school to REALLY start and to be busy busy busy! In the mean time I have signed up for a few running races. So I will just be training for my half marathon in august and will be enjoying time with you all! Thanks again for all your support!


No comments:
Post a Comment